Terms and conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to those who attend The CICM 2018 Awards, London and are aged 18 and over, excluding American Express or Incisive Media employees, their immediate families, or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Promotional Period: Enter between 6:30pm and 10.00pm on 8th February 2018.
4. To Enter: Attend The CICM Awards 2018 at The Royal Hotel Lancaster, Lancaster Terrace, London, W2 2TY during the Promotional Period and fill out the entry card placed on your table providing your details (name, company, phone number and address) to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Maximum of 1 entries per person, during the Promotional Period.
6. The Prize: 1 winner shall win an iPhone X (64GB).
7. Winner Selection: All completed entry cards will be collected at the end of the Promotion Period and 1 winner will be randomly selected from all the valid entries. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service at the event, but in the event of any unforeseen circumstances the draw will be within 2 working day of the close of the promotion.
8. Winner Notification: The winner will be announced at the CICM Awards 2018 following the draw. In the event the winner is unable to accept the prize at the Awards the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to another entrant selected in the same manner. In the event that the draw does not occur at the event, the winner will be contacted using the details provided on entry within 2 working days of the draw.
9. The Promoter may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winners' discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county/country of residence of the winner.
10. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable andcannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
11. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
13. The full name and county of the winner will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "AMEX CICM WL" in the subject line after the 8th March 2018 for 1 month.
15. Apple iPhone X is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Apple Inc. are not affiliated with and do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion.
16. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: American Express Services Europe Limited. Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Where American Express Services Europe Limited services are issued in the United Kingdom but obtained within the Economic European Area, local rules may apply to the way that it conducts its business which can be enforces by that country's applicable regulatory authority.
© Copyright PromoVeritas Ltd 2017. All rights reserved.
1. This document has been created for a specific promotion. If used for a different promotion it could result in terms that are not fit for purpose.
2. Unauthorised copying of this document is whole or in part will constitute an infringement of copyright.
3. Changes made to the Terms and Conditions will not be legally valid unless agreed in writing by PromoVeritas. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform PromoVeritas of any such changes, as this may affect the legality, operation and delivery of the promotion.